Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Lust List: 10 Etsy Picks

I may or may not having an online shopping problem. My younger sister certainly likes to tell me I do. But I'm pretty sure, that if she saw the gorgeous items I've found online and not bought, she would admire my restraint. Etsy is one of my favorite places to browse, and I've certainly made more than a few purchases from their shops. Here are 10 items that have recently caught my eye:

top to bottom, left to right


Bee Specimen Ring from BoutiqueMinimaliste     $12

Fox Cub Brooch from IrenkaR     $32

Exercise Gives You Endorphins Tank from ActivateApparel     $29

Detox Bath Salts from Herbivore Botanicals     $18

Buttercup Lingerie Set from ohhhlulu     $79

Sea Urchin Ornaments from StarHomeStudio     $33

Swish Photo Locket from HeartworksByLori     $60

Ashum Ayn Hawa Silver Stackable Rings by gemagenta     $80.82

Burgundy Violet Velvet Leggings from DGstyle     $35




No comments:

Post a Comment