Sunday, October 20, 2013

Book List: Adult Department

When it comes to my reading choices, I'm guilty of sticking mostly to young adult books. They're such great reads and they don't deserve the bad rap they sometimes get. Still, I could benefit from expanding my reading choices. And I have been. This year the number of adult books I've read has increased greatly, and things have been a bit more varied that what I read from young adult (look, there's even a non-fiction book). And I've loved nearly all of the ones I've read, which is probably a sign that there's a lot out there for me to enjoy. These are some of my favorites:

click to enlarge


The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen
Karma Girl by Jennifer Estep
Daughter of Troy by Sarah B. Franklin
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
The Greedy Bastard Diary: A Comic Tour of America by Eric Idle
Life on the Refrigerator Door by Alice Kuipers
Enchantment Place edited by Denise Little
Graveminder by Melissa Marr
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
Stray by Rachel Vincent

I'm trying to expand on the genres, departments, and characters that I read. I think I've been stuck in a bit of a rut for the last couple of years. So let me know what you're currently reading, I'd love to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment