Monday, October 7, 2013

Lust List: 10 Etsy Picks for October 7th

This is it, you guys. I have scoured my entire Etsy wishlist for the best of the best, and now I have run out of items. These are the 10 things I am most lusting over from the last third of my list. And that means, for the time being, I have run out of Etsy items for the Lust Lists. So I'm adding a poll at the end of this post, to get an idea of what themes you'd like to see next. Please answer and share any other suggestions you may have. That way, next week's Lust List will be equally awesome as these three have been (and you will all get a real picture of exactly how much time I spent online window-shopping. Which is a lot).



Cantaloupe Bowl from vegetabowls     $24
The Marauders Shirt from evietees     $21.50
Eiffel Tower Beaded Headband from bethanylorelle     $23
Antique Damascene Ship Brooch from Grace Paradise     $62
I Like You and Naps Card from sadshop     $5
Starfish Hair Clips by ShepherdoftheSea     $19
Sea Shell Necklace from seragun     $35
Brass Armor Ring from Olympias     $50
Create Your Own Reversible Peter Pan Collar from melissahojnacki     $20
Gourment Caramel Hot Chocolate Mix from tenoncocoacompany     $12

What themes would you like to see in the future?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

No comments:

Post a Comment